EasyPost - International Shipments
In this article we'll discuss shipping an international package. This article should be used along with the primary EasyPost reference article.
For any shipment destined for a non-US address, EasyPost requires the Customs Declarations page to be complete. You must do this prior to selecting "Get Rates".
Customs Declarations Page
- Contents Type - non-editable choice list of Merchandise (Default), Returned Goods, Gift, Sample and Other
- Restriction Type - non-editable choice list of None (Default), Quarantine, Sanitary Phytosanitary Inspection, Other
- Exemption and Exclusion - Enter the appropriate EEI exemption code; the default may be changed via a custom script. The default "NOEEI 30.37(a)" is used in the vast majority of shipments valued under $2,500. The user can overwrite this default at any time.
- Non-Delivery Option - non-editable choice list of Return (default) or Abandon.
- Shipped Items - By default the Shipped Items list contains the line items from the related Sales Order being shipped. COO and and Harmonized Tarrif values are pulled from the Product master record.
The shipped items area can be edited. All attributed of the line items can be changed, added or deleted at will
- Certified. If left unchecked, EasyPost will return a label/postage that requires a physical signature.