AcctVantage Version Number
Request Technical Support through the AcctVantage ERP Support Portal.
It is very helpful - and it speeds up our ability to help you - if you provide the following information:
- What were you trying to do?
- What behavior did you expect?
- What actually happened?
- The version number of AcctVantage that you are using.
- The Operating System (OS) on both the Server and Client computers.
*Please attach screenshots of error messages or relevant records whenever possible. See instructions below
AcctVantage Version Numbers
While logged in to AcctVantage Client, the version number can be found in the "About AcctVantage" screen.
The version number can also be seen in the Navigation bar as in the screenshot below.
How to take a screenshot
There are 3 methods of capturing an image from the screen on a Mac:
- Press command + shift + 3 simultaneously - this takes a picture of the entire desktop and saves the image file to the desktop.
- Press command + shift + 4 simultaneously - this replaces the mouse icon with a crosshairs with which you can draw the area you want a picture of and saves the image file to the desktop.
- Press command + shift + 4 simultaneously, then release those keys, press the Spacebar and click the mouse on the window - this takes a picture of the window and saves the image file to the desktop.
*A file generated by any of the above methods can be attached to an email to support.