EasyPost - UPS Surepost
This feature requires additional licensing. Please contact AcctVantage Sales for a quote.
If you have an account with UPS and you want to ship from AcctVantage (via EasyPost) using the UPS Surepost shipping service, this will require a few additional steps to set up.
- Contact UPS to activate the UPS Surepost service.
- Send an email to EasyPost Support requesting their team to enable support for UPS Surepost.
- EasyPost will need to enable this option on the back end of their system in order for you to add the new carrier.
- Add UPS Surepost as a new Carrier Account via your EasyPost dashboard.
- You will now see UPS and UPS Surepost listed as two separate carrier accounts.
Process shipments in AcctVantage using UPS Surepost.
- All available shipping options from all available carriers will automatically be displayed in AcctVantage.