1. Company Information
2. Licensed Modules
3. License Information
- Version: The version of AcctVantage currently installed on your system.
- View Release Notes: Click this button to view the Release Notes of the version of AcctVantage that is installed.
- Custom Version: If your version of AcctVantage had custom modifications, a Custom Version Number appears here.
- 4D Version: The version of 4D that is installed with this version of AcctVantage.
- Licensed Users: The number of user seats that AV Support issued your key file for.
- Expiration Date: The expiration date of your license key.
- Install key file: Click this button to manually install a new key file issued to you by AV Support.
- Write Access Code/Licenses: Write is a 4D word processing program that can be used in conjunction with AcctVantage. This requires a separate license to use and the Access Code is entered here. Contact AV Support for more information.
- Mobile Access Code/Licenses: AV Mobile is an addition to AcctVantage that allows users to access certain data with mobile devices such as tablets. This requires a separate license to use and the Access Code is entered here. Contact AV Support for more information.
4. Last Post Session
- Status: The status of the most recent post session.
- ID: This is the record number automatically generated by AcctVantage for the posting session.
- Start Date: This is the date that the last posting session began, in MM/DD/YY format.
- Start Time: This is the time of day that the last posting session began, in HH:MM:SS military format.
- Stop Date: This is the date that the last posting session ended, in MM/DD/YY format.
- Stop Time: This is the time of day that the last posting session ended, in HH:MM:SS military format.
- No Auto-Recalc: AcctVantage recalculates all account balances during posting. This catches data corruption problems and ensures that your data is always accurate. If the No Auto-Recalc option is selected you will turn this auto recalculation feature off. This will speed up the posting session but it is NOT RECOMMENDED.
- Verify Balance Sheet: Verifies that the debits and credits of balance sheet accounts are actually in balance. We recommend that you leave this feature selected.