Administrator User permissions
There are two types of Admin users:
- User Name = Administrator - There is only one of these user accounts.
- User Type = Administrator - These are just regular users tagged as Administrators. There can be an unlimited number of these user accounts.
Permissions for regular users tagged with the User Type = Administrator have been revamped. Now both types of Admin users have a more similar level of permissions. This entails access to all modules of the system, including some functions that were previously reserved for the User Name = Administrator user:
If the User has access to the Administration > Scripts screen, the user can now...
- Export and import script installers
- Execute Utility-type scripts
- Modify script parameters
- Modify script schedules
If the User has access to the Warehouse Management > Inventory Levels screen, the user can now...
- Run the Rebuild Subaccount utility
If the User has access to the Accounts Payable > Check Register screen, the user can now...
- Create a Register Entry
User Name = Administrator is still required to change User Passwords.