Create a Check Register-only Entry
- This is a feature that we recommend you to use sparingly.
- Its usefulness is most often accompanied by some error that results in a Check or Deposit being posted incorrectly to the Check Register.
- This type of entry will not affect the General Ledger. It can best be described as writing something in your checkbook without taking it to the bank.
1. Create a Register Entry.
You must first log in with the user name "Administrator"
3. Enter the Party Name.
4. Enter the Deposit (or Check) Date.
5. Enter the Deposit (or check) Amount.
6. Enter the Checking Account Number.
8. Register entry created.
Note: After the Check Register-only Entry is created you will be able to Reconcile Your Bank Statement by clearing this item just as you normally would with a Check or a Deposit.