Email a Sales Quote/Order/Invoice/Credit Memo
This lesson will detail how to email a Sales Document
Note: Each User can be set up to send Email using either an SMTP server or Apple Mail.
1. Select the Custom Form to send via email
- Go to Administration ➤ System Configuration.
- Select Sales Document from the drop-down list.
- Find the setting for Email Custom Form and double-click it to bring up a list of Custom Forms to choose from.
2. Email a Sales Document
- In the Sales Orders & Quotes window highlight the Quotes/Orders/Invoices/Credit Memos that you want to send.
- Open the Action Menu and click Email Purchasing Document.
- If you have just 1 record highlighted you will be given a pop up window with options to enter different email addresses, CC's and BCC's.
- If you have more than 1 record highlighted the system will automatically send the Sales Document to the email address listed on the Vendor's record.