Shipping & XML Import tab
This is an overview of the window.
1. StarShip Setup
- Enable StarShip ASCII Data Exchange Mode: Enables the ability of AcctVantage to communicate with various third-party shipping applications. Check the box and click the Start button.
- StarShip Polling Interval: This is the interval (in seconds) that AcctVantage will look for new requests from the shipping software.
- StarShip Status: The current status of the the shipping application.
- Set the StarShip ADE Path: This path needs to direct the system to a shared directory/folder on your network that is accessible to both the AcctVantage Server and the computer used for shipment processing.
- Macintosh Server: Servername/SharedServer/SharedDirectory/
- Windows Server: C:\SharedServername\shareddirectoryname\
For more details on how to integrate your shipping software with AcctVantage, please contact AV Support.
2. XML Import
- Enable Automated XML Import: This feature enables AcctVantage to interface with an external source for Sales Order or Purchase Order imports. Please contact AV Support for more information.