User Password Restrictions
There is a System Configuration option to enforce certain password restrictions. Activate this feature via the Administration ➤ System Configuration ➤ User.
If you set Password Restrictions setting to True, then AcctVantage will enforce the following rules with regard to passwords:
- Passwords will expire after the number of days indicated in the System Configuration preference Password Days to Live.
- Passwords must contain 3 of the following attributes:
- at least 1 UPPER case letter
- at least 1 lower case letter
- at least one Number
- at least one special character, such as @, #, $, etc.
Each user will be prompted to change his/her password when the current one expires. AcctVantage will not allow a user to reuse any of his/her previous 25 passwords.