Access to System Logs is found under the Administration module. By default the following actions are always recorded in System Logs:
- Check Runs Canceled: The user name, date, time, and check detail are recorded when a user cancels a check run.
- Data File Maintenance: The user name (Administrator), date, and time are recorded when the data maintenance procedure is performed.
- General Errors: This is recorded when the Company Name has been changed in System Setup.
- Log In/Out: The user name, date, and time are recorded for every log in or log out.
- Version Log: The user name and old and new version numbers are recorded when an upgrade is first launched.
- Log On Errors: The user name, date, and time are recorded when an error message is displayed to a user on login (for example, a message that the current date is not within an open fiscal period).
- Scheduled Script: Error details if an error occurs when a scheduled script is executed.
The following actions are recorded if elected via System Configuration:
- List View Query: The user name, date, time, and search criteria of every list view action. This includes Show All, Quick Search, Power Search, Cross-reference, and Filter.
Enable this option by going to Administration ➤ System Configuration ➤ List View and set the value for List View Query to True.