Purchase Order - PO Receive
The AV Mobile PO Receive process is intended for the Warehouse receiving team to be able to physically receive the items on each PO.
Receiving a PO via the AV Mobile interface:
- Updates each line item with the Received Quantity.
- Copies the Receive Notes to the Purchase Order.
PO Receive Setup
Before beginning this process, you will first need to change a setting that will allow users access to the PO Receive feature.
To change this setting globally, navigate to Administration > System Configuration and select Mobile from the drop-down menu. Find the setting for PO Receive and change it to True.
To change this setting on a per-user basis, navigate to Administration > User Access Levels and open the User record that you want to change. Click on the System Access tab, find the Mobile - PO Receive setting and change it to True.
To begin the PO Receive process, click on the Purchasing module and select PO Receive.
1. Open the PO Receive screen
Enter (or scan) a PO number to receive.
Click the Edit button.
2. Receive the line items
There are a couple different ways to use this screen:
- There is a field where you can manually enter a Part Number or scan a barcode (this will increment the receive quantity by +1 each time).
- You can click the Receive Remaining button (this will receive all units remaining to be received).
- You can click Enter receive quantity and manually type the number of units to be received.
- PN: Part Number
- QO: Quantity Ordered
- UM: Unit of Measure
- RP: Received Previously (quantity that was received in a previous session)
- RR: Received Remaining (quantity remaining to be received)
- RC: Received Currently (quantity that has been received in the current session)
2.1. Partially received line item
On the first line you can see what a partially received line item looks like.
There were 50 units ordered (QO) and 25 units received in this session (RC), therefore there are 25 units remaining to be received (RR).
2.2. Fully picked line item
When you're finished receiving a line item, click Done with this line. You can now click the ➕ to select the next line item.
2.3. Fully received Purchase Order
When each quantity has been fully received, the line item will turn green.
You can also enter a New Receive Note, which will be copied to the original Purchase Order.
2.4. Receive Notes
Open the PO in the desktop AV Client and go to the Receiving tab. At the bottom of this screen you can see the Receive Note entered via the AV Mobile Client.
Users can also add Receive Notes directly via this screen.
3. Save the Purchase Order
Click the Save button when you're finished.