Reprint a Check
These instructions will teach you how to reprint a check if you've already accepted a check run and posted the Disbursements.
1. Mark the check to be reprinted.
- Navigate to the Check Register.
- Find and highlight the posted check to be reprinted.
- Open the Action Menu and select Mark to REPRINT Checks.
1.2. The check is ready to be reprinted.
The Printed Date will now read To Reprint.
2. Reprint the check.
- Navigate to the Accounts Payable > Make Payments (Print Checks in AV 2015 and earlier) window.
- Select Quick Check from the Disbursement Type list.
- Checks that have been marked to reprint will always be located under Quick Checks.
- The reprinted check will maintain the original party, check number, amount, etc. If you need to change any of these the check will need to be voided.
- Select the check from the list.
- Click the Print button and proceed with printing the check as normal.