Print an A/P Aging Report
1. Open the Accounts Payable Reports window.
2. Select the A/P Aging Report
Select the A/P Aging Report and click Print.
3. Reporting Options
- Print Aging as of: The cutoff date for payables included in the report.
- All Aging Accounts: If you have more than one A/P Aging GL Account you can either select to include all of them in the report or just one specific GL Account.
- Account Number & Name: The Accounts Payable GL Account is entered here.
- Detail Aging vs Summary Aging: The Detail Aging report shows each A/P Line Item for each Vendor. The Summary Aging report shows a total for each Vendor.
- Get Selection: Click the Get Selection button to query for a list of Vendors to run the AP report on.
- Age By Invoice Date vs. Due Date: The default selected here is chosen in System Setup: A/R & A/P. Aging with be calculated either on the day after the Due Date or the Invoice Date.
- Sort By Name vs. Number/Code: The report can be sorted either alphabetically by Vendor Name or sequentially by Vendor Number.