Find Open Purchasing - By Line Item
In this lesson, we will look at finding a list of open line items that are on Purchase Orders. You may also want to review the lesson on finding Open Purchasing - by Purchase Order.
1. Find Open Purchase Orders
- Use the Filter by drop-down list to find Open Purchase Orders and click Find to display them.
- You can also use the Quick Search drop-down list to narrow down your search (by Vendor, by Part Number, etc.)
- Once you have your list of Open PO's displayed, leave this window open and then open the Purchase Analysis window.
2. Find all Open Line Items on the Open Purchase Orders.
- Navigate to Purchasing ➤ Purchase Analysis.
- Using the Cross reference drop-down list select Purchase Order Window and click Find.
Now you are displaying a list of all Open Purchase Order Line Items.