Duplicate a Voucher
Do you have a recurring bill that you need to set up an identical Voucher each month for? If the answer is yes, then we have a streamlined solution for you!
1. Set up a Voucher to duplicate.
In this example I've created a Voucher to pay monthly copier maintenance bill.
2. Duplicate the Voucher.
- This will create a Voucher identical to the one you first created except the Vendor Inv. No. will be blank. The various date fields will be updated with today's date as well.
- The duplicated Voucher may be modified as needed.
3. Mark a Voucher as a Template
You can also make a Template Voucher that you can easily search for next time you need to make a duplicate.
5. Query for Template Vouchers
From the Filter By menu select Template and then click Find. This will pull up a list of all Template Vouchers so you can easily identify and duplicate the ones you need next time.