Enter a Voucher upon Receiving PO Line Items (i.e. The Auto-Voucher feature)
A new feature as of v2013.1.0.9 is the Auto-Voucher feature. This feature lets you receive items on a Purchase Order, save the PO and then immediately enter a Voucher screen for the received items.
1. Enter the Purchase Order
2. Receive some PO Line Items
This step also begins as the same PO Receiving process that you are already familiar with.
After you receive your line items, click the OK & Voucher button if you want to go directly to the Voucher screen.
- Access to the OK & Voucher button is dependent upon access to the Voucher window.
- If the user has access to the Voucher window, then the user will have permission to use the OK & Voucher button.
- If the user does not have access to the Voucher window, then the OK & Voucher button will not be accessible.
- The Voucher will be created only for the PO Line items that have been received but not yet Vouchered.
- If you expect another shipment for this PO and you want to enter only one Voucher for the entire PO, then you should wait until all items have been received before using this feature.
3. Here's the auto-created Voucher
At this point, a new Voucher has been created.
- The only PO Line items included on this Voucher are the items that have been received but not yet Vouchered.
- These items will be Marked to Pay and the Adj Cost will be equal to the PO Cost.
- The Voucher Date and Post To Date will be the same as the Event Date from the PO.
- You still need to enter the Vendor Invoice Number and the Voucher Amount.
Aside from ^these notes^ all of the normal Voucher rules apply. After you click OK to save, you will be returned to the Purchasing module.