How do I change the check number sequence?
While there are legitimate reasons to change the sequence of check numbers in AcctVantage to use a lower check number, this can cause issues if it is used frivolously. It is best to use these instructions with guidance from AcctVantage Support.
PLEASE USE THIS ARTICLE WITH CAUTION!
2. Navigate to the G/L tab.
- Select G/L from the drop-down list.
- In the Checking Accounts section in the bottom left of the window, open the checking account for which you want to change the check number sequence.
3. Change the Last Check Number Used.
- Change the Last Check Number Used so that the next check that prints will have the the next number in sequence.
- Click OK twice to save this setting.