View A/P Aging
The View AP Aging area shows all records of payments owed the Vendors, including paid and outstanding items.
New List View
New for AV 2020.1.0 - We have added a new list view screen for A/P Transactions. This corresponds to the detail area you see if you open up a record in the View A/P Aging window.
1. Open the View AP Aging window.
Navigate to Accounts Payable ➤ View AP Aging
This is a read-only area. AP Aging records can not be created from this window. Enter the criteria for the records you want to see, then click Find. A list of AP Aging records will appear. Double-click on a record to see record details. To exit, click Done.
2. View AP Aging window
- OP: there is still a balance due on the line item.
- CL: the item has been paid off.
- vch: voucher
- adj: adjustment
- Vendor: The name of the company or person to whom money is or was owed.
- Our PO: The number that your company assigned to the Purchase Order associated with the bill.
- Doc Date: The date that the Voucher was posted, in MM/DD/YY format.
- Due Date: The date by which the bill must be paid.
- Ven Inv. No.: The number that the Vendor assigned to the invoice associated with the bill.
- Doc. Amount: The original cost charged by the vendor.
- Amount Due: The amount of money still owed.
- Disc. Amount: The monetary value of the discount available for this line item.
- Current: Outstanding balances that are not currently past due (usually 0 - 30 days from the Doc Date).
- 30: Outstanding balances that are in the first aging period (usually the first 30 days after the Due Date).
- 60: Outstanding balances that are in the second aging period (usually the 31st to 60th day after the Due Date).
- 90: Outstanding balances that are in the third aging period (usually the 61st to 90th day after the Due Date).
3. AP Aging Detail record
Double-click on an entry in the AP Aging list to see the detailed record. Fields in the AP Aging record are read-only. Click OK to exit the record.
- Vendor Name & Code: The name & code of the person or company to whom money is owed.
- Document Type: The type of document which created the payable.
- Document ID: An internal number assigned to the document.
- Document Date: The date that the Voucher was posted, in MM/DD/YY format.
- PO/Memo: An explanatory note about the payment, usually consisting of the Purchase Order ID and/or a memo from the source document.
- Voucher ID: An internal number for the Voucher.
- Due Date: The date that the payment is due, taken from the Voucher record.
- Remaining: The amount still owed on this payable.
- Doc. Amount: The original amount owed.
- Disc. Available: The monetary value of the AP Discount, taken from the Voucher record.
- Disc Taken: If checked, your company took the discount.
- Pending Check Info: The number of the Ready to Post (RTP) Disbursement check, along with the print date.
- Pending Payment: The monetary value of a Ready to Post (RTP) Disbursement check.
- Check ID or Memo: The check number for the payment, or a description of the check or adjustment.
- vch: voucher
- adj: adjustment
- Date: The date of the check or adjustment, in MM/DD/YY format.
- Amount: The monetary value of the check or adjustment.