Sub Work Orders
If you have an Assembly Product that has another Assembly as a Recipe Component you can enable the creation of a Sub Work Order for the Sub Assembly Product.
1. Enable Auto Sub Work Order creation for a Sub Assembly
- Open a Product record.
- The Product must be an Assembly!
- This will enable the Work Order for the Sub Assembly to be automatically created when the Parent Assembly Work Order is saved.
2. The Parent Assembly's Work Order.
- With the Create Sub-WO option in the previous step enabled, the Sub WO column will already be checked for any Sub Assemblies that are part of the Parent Assembly's Recipe.
- You can still check (or uncheck) this column manually.
- When the Parent Assembly's Work Order is saved AcctVantage will create a Work Order for the Sub Assembly.
- Note: The creation of the Sub Work Order may take a few seconds to occur.