Standard Custom Forms
In this article you'll find examples for some of the common standard custom forms. Along with examples are links to download the installer for each custom form. Please email AcctVantage Support if you have requests for additional forms or revisions to existing forms.
Notes before beginning:
The custom form installers below will only work with AcctVantage 20.1 and later.
- If you need forms for an earlier version (or if you want help updating to the current version), please send an email to email@example.com
- If there is an existing form in your system with the same name as the form you are loading, the system will overwrite the old form with the new one. The name of the AVF file you download IS NOT the same as the name of the form.
- To be certain that you don't delete a form accidentally, it's always a best practice to perform a database backup prior to installing any forms or reports.
- All of these forms have a suffix of "AV" and are tagged with the company "AcctVantage" -- you may wish to change the name of forms after you install them to reflect your company's name.
To install a custom form:
- Download the installer to your desktop (all custom form installers end with the extension AVF).
- Go to Administration ➤ Custom Forms.
- Open the Action Menu and choose Import Custom Form.
- Point to the installer that you downloaded in Step #1 and the form will be loaded.
Download the attachment above if you want a single custom form installer that contains all of the forms listed below. Current as of 06/08/2020.
See the examples below for individual custom form installers.
Custom Form Examples
Sales Orders, Quotes and Invoices
Modifications can be made to this form to include support for barcodes, tracking numbers and other custom formatting. This form can be used as a foundation to create other sales forms such as Pro Forma Invoices, Quotes, Invoices, and Credit Memos.
Modifications can be made to include barcodes, tracking numbers and other custom formatting.
Modifications can be made to include quote expiration date, expected availability date, etc.
Modifications can be made to include any verbiage related to the return of goods, restocking fees, etc.
Order Fulfillment and Shipping
Standard pack list form with tracking info.
Standard shipping label forms which are designed for use with the AcctVantage EasyPost integration. These labels will print standard UPS, FedEx and USPS labels. The 4x6 portion is a hard-coded image that is retrieved from the EasyPost shipping application. Modifications can only be made to the stub portion of the 4x8 label or the Packing Slip w/4x6 Label form.
4x6 label (no stub)
4x8 label (with stub)
Packing Slip w/4x6 Label
This form is designed to print on 8.5x11 paper. It can be folded such that the label portion can be displayed through a packing list window envelope attached to the outside of the parcel.
Currently, the form is designed for ALL line items [on the sales order] to print on the packing list portion of the form.
Standard bill of lading form. Modifications can be made to make this form more specific for your industry.
Modifications can be made to include verbiage related to credit limit, credit hold, late fees, etc. or to show payment history.
Modifications can be made to align the fields on this form to your custom deposit slip stock. Commonly the top portion of this form would be remitted to the bank with the deposit and the bottom portion is kept for your records.
Purchasing and Accounts Payable
Standard A/P check form in stub - check - stub format.
Modifications can be made to reformat as check - stub - stub format or to rearrange the fields on the check to align with your custom check stock.
Modifications can be made to include barcodes to be used in conjunction with the receiving process, use this form as a foundation to create a Debit Memo form, etc.
Inventory Holding Open Items report (also sometimes referred to as Accrued Inventory Payable.)
- This report lists Inventory Holding account liability items (i.e. inventory that has been received via PO but no voucher has been entered).
- Items are categorized by Vendor, Part Number and Purchase Order.
- The report can only be run as of the current date.
- The report will tie out to the Trial Balance (as of the current date) if all Purchase Events and Vouchers have been posted.
Warehouse Management and Production
Standard warehouse transfer pick ticket form.
Work Order (standard)
Standard work order form with a single section for the assembly components
Work Order (multi part)
Alternate work order form with three sections: Components, Non-inventory and Process Steps.
Note: In the Non-inventory costs section, the Description is required.
This is an alternate version of the Bill of Materials report. AcctVantage is always delivered with a standard hard-coded Bill of Materials report. The alternate version attached here was created as a custom form to offer more flexibility and simplicity.