Standard Custom Forms
In this article you'll find examples for some of the common standard custom forms. Along with these examples are links to download the installer for each custom form. Please email AcctVantage Support if you have requests for additional forms or revisions to existing forms.
Custom form installers are current as of: 11/18/2021
Notes before beginning:
The custom form installers below will only work with AcctVantage 2021.1.x and later.
- If you need forms for an earlier version (or if you want help updating to the current version), please send an email to [email protected]
- If there is an existing form in your system with the same name as the form you are loading, the system will overwrite the old form with the new one. The name of the AVF file you download IS NOT the same as the name of the form.
- To be certain that you don't delete a form accidentally, it's always a best practice to perform a database backup prior to installing any forms or reports.
- All of these forms have a suffix of "AV" and are tagged with the company "AcctVantage" -- you may wish to change the name of forms after you install them to reflect your company's name.
To install a custom form:
- Download one of the attached custom form installers to your desktop (all custom form installers end with the extension AVF).
- Go to Administration ➤ Custom Forms.
- Open the Action Menu and choose Import Custom Form.
- Select the installer that you downloaded in Step #1.
Custom Form Examples
Sales Orders, Quotes, etc.
Modifications can be made to this form to include support for barcodes, tracking numbers and other custom formatting. This form can be used as a foundation to create other sales forms such as Pro Forma Invoices, Quotes, Invoices, and Credit Memos.
Modifications can be made to include barcodes, tracking numbers and other custom formatting.
Modifications can be made to include quote expiration date, expected availability date, etc.
Modifications can be made to include any verbiage related to the return of goods, restocking fees, etc.
Order Fulfillment and Shipping
Standard pack list form with tracking info.
Standard shipping label forms which are designed for use with the AcctVantage EasyPost integration. These labels will print standard UPS, FedEx and USPS labels. The 4x6 portion is a hard-coded image that is retrieved from the EasyPost shipping application. Modifications can only be made to the stub portion of the 4x8 label or the Packing Slip w/4x6 Label form.
4x6 label (no stub)
Only the label image itself. No other info will be printed.
4x8 label (with shipment info stub)
The stub on this label contains info related to the Shipment itself.
4x8 label (with packing list stub)
The stub on this label contains info from the Sales Order line items.
Packing Slip (with 4x6 Label)
This form is designed to print on 8.5x11 paper. It can be folded such that the label portion can be displayed through a packing list window envelope attached to the outside of the parcel.
Currently, the form is designed for ALL line items [on the sales order] to print on the packing list portion of the form.
Standard bill of lading form. Modifications can be made to make this form more specific for your industry.
Modifications can be made to include verbiage related to credit limit, credit hold, late fees, etc. or to show payment history.
Modifications can be made to align the fields on this form to your custom deposit slip stock. Commonly the top portion of this form would be remitted to the bank with the deposit and the bottom portion is kept for your records.
This form can be used as a Payment Receipt for your customer. The form will print either CC Number or Check Number. The detail section will include A/R Credits, Client Deposits and A/R Invoice Receipts.
Purchasing and Accounts Payable
Standard A/P check form in stub - check - stub format.
Modifications can be made to reformat as check - stub - stub format or to rearrange the fields on the check to align with your custom check stock.
Standard Quick check form in check - stub - stub format.
Modifications can be made to reformat as stub - check - stub format or to rearrange the fields on the check to align with your custom check stock.
Modifications can be made to include barcodes to be used in conjunction with the receiving process, use this form as a foundation to create a Debit Memo form, etc.
Inventory Holding Open Items report (also sometimes referred to as Accrued Inventory Payable.)
- This report lists Inventory Holding account liability items (i.e. inventory that has been received via PO but no voucher has been entered).
- Items are categorized by Vendor, Part Number and Purchase Order.
- The report can only be run as of the current date.
- The report will tie out to the Trial Balance (as of the current date) if all Purchase Events and Vouchers have been posted.
Warehouse Management and Production
Cycle Count - Count Sheet
Print the count sheet before you begin counting inventory. There are two columns for count quantity to be written and a column to check off each line as they're completed.
Cycle Count - Result Sheet
Print the result sheet after counting inventory and marking the Cycle Count as Ready to Post. This report will list results of each line item counted and compared with the system quantity, the cost for each line and the total cost for the count.
Positive numbers indicate inventory is being added; negative numbers indicate inventory is being drawn.
Standard warehouse transfer pick ticket form.
Work Order (standard)
Standard work order form with a single section for the assembly components
Work Order (multi part)
Alternate work order form with three sections: Components, Non-inventory and Process Steps.
Note: In the Non-inventory costs section, the Description is required.
This is an alternate version of the Bill of Materials report. AcctVantage is always delivered with a standard hard-coded Bill of Materials report. The alternate version attached here was created as a custom form to offer more flexibility and/or simplicity.
As designed, use this form as a handy reference when entering a transactions. The scannable barcode simplifies data entry in situations where you may not already have a source document to scan from.
These are scannable Product Label forms with Product Name, Part Number and Part Number (as a barcode).
This label is programmed to be printed after receiving a Purchase Order. The layout is designed to be placed on the corner of a box so all info can be seen from more than one side.
- Highlight the Purchase Order you want to print labels for.
- Click the printer icon and select the "PO Receive Label" form.
- Click the print button.
- If the PO has only one Purchase Event, the labels will automatically print.
- If the PO has more than one Purchase Event, the user will be presented with a dialog to choose which Purchase Event to print labels for.
- One label will be printed for each unit of inventory received.