Navigate to the Product record and select the Inventory tab. For each Product/Warehouse combination that you want to calculate materials requirements for, you will need to enter the following info:
Maximum Stock: This is the maximum quantity that you normally keep in stock.
- Depending on your Auto-PO settings, AcctVantage can create a PO to replenish the stock level to this quantity (or greater).
- Minimum Stock: This is the minimum quantity that you normally keep in stock.
- Lead Time: Under normal delivery circumstances (e.g. First Class, Ground, etc) this is the number of days that it would take to receive the shipment from your Vendor.
- Rush Lead Time: Under expedited delivery circumstances (e.g. Priority Mail, Next Day Air, etc.), this is the absolute minimum number of days that it would take to receive the shipment from your Vendor.
Reorder Quantity: The quantity of this item that is usually ordered when the Minimum Stock Level is reached.
- Depending on your Auto-PO settings, AcctVantage can create a PO for exactly this quantity.
Navigate to Administration ➤ System Configuration and select MRP from the drop-down list.
Calculate Parent Assy Open Sales (True or False)
- When this is set to True, if there is an Assembly on an Open Sales Order, it will be considered when MRP levels are calculated.
- When it is set to False, Assembly items on Open Sales Orders will be ignored when MRP levels are calculated.