MRP - Mark or Clear Pending Status
MRP Action Item statuses that cause items appear in the Inventory Shortages window:
- Pending (for purchased inventory)
- Work Order (for production inventory)
1. MRP Items
Navigate to Warehouse Management > MRP Items. Highlight any items that you want to mark or unmark as pending. Proceed to the next screenshot.
In the MRP Items list view below, you can see I have one item with the Work Order action. We want to create a Work Order for this MRP item so we will use the Action Menu to mark the status as Pending.
2. Mark Pending or Clear Pending Status?
Go to the Action Menu and select either:
- Set Status to Pending: This will mark MRP items as Pending (items will be included in Inventory Shortages).
- Clear Pending Status: This will clear MRP items with Pending status back to no status (item will not be included in Inventory Shortages).
If you choose Set Status to Pending, you'll see this dialog:
If you choose Clear Pending Status, you'll see this dialog:
3. Inventory Shortages window
Once you mark an MRP Item with Pending status, you will be able to see the item in the Inventory Shortages window (be sure to select the correct Warehouse and MRP items in the Data Source options).
For more information on this window, please see article detailing the Inventory Shortages process.
If you're still running an older version of AcctVantage, here is a script that will perform the same function as above.