GL Transaction View
GL Transaction View allows you to view the General Ledger entries created by transactions in AcctVantage. For example:
- You can view the effect on your General Ledger caused by a specific transaction (Sales Order, Purchase Order, etc.) or group of transactions by Cross Referencing.
- You can also view the GL Transactions by other criteria (Transaction Date, Account Code, etc.) by using the Quick Search or Power Search functions.
The GL Transaction View is a powerful auditing and technical support tool. These examples below are only the tip of the iceberg compared to what can be done using this window.
This is a view-only area; new records cannot be created from this window.
2. Search by Transaction Date
- Trans Date: The date the transaction was posted to the General Ledger.
- Transaction Info: The document that created the General Ledger transaction.
- Account Name: The name of the GL Account that the transaction was posted to.
- Account Code: The number of the GL Account that the transaction was posted to.
- Debit: The amount that was debited the GL Account in the transaction.
- Credit: The amount that was credited the GL Account in the transaction.