Price Break Import
****This article is maintained for those running a version of AcctVantage without the Import Wizard. The Import Wizard is a much more flexible tool than the import template and should be used if at all possible! ****
In some cases, it may be easiest to manage Price Breaks using an import template rather than using any of the other methods mentioned here. To use the import method, you will populate a spreadsheet with the Price Break Definitions. Then (using a script) you will import the file into Acctvantage. The Price Break Definitions indicated in the template will be assigned to the appropriate Products.
- Your import template must be saved as a tab-delimited text file.
- Do not include the column header row.
- Do not add or remove columns from the template.
- Download and install the script (*.FFS file) before attempting to import the Price Breaks.
- Use the field definitions provided in this article and the following information to help you enter appropriate data into the template.
Before you begin:
1. Install the Price Break Import Script
1.4. Script record created successfully.
2. Prepare the Price Break Import Template.
4. The Price Break Import is complete.
When the Price Break Import is complete click OK to proceed.
4.1. Open the Price Break window.
You can navigate to Inventory ➤ Price Break to see the new Price Break records.