Change Default PO Cost for a batch of Products
2. Find the Products in that need to have the PO Cost changed.
The method you use to display the list of Products that need to be updated is up to you. You could use a Quick Search, Filter By, Power Search, manually select the Products from the list or a combination of all 4 of methods.
Make a mental note of the values in the Cost column.
3. Use the Global Replace feature.
- Highlight the list of Product records that you want to update.
- Go to the List Menu (top of the screen) and select Global Replace.
4. The Global Replace window.
In the Global Replace window, there are a number of items that can be updated, including the Default PO Cost on the Product record (displayed as Actual Cost %).
For the sake of this example, let's imagine our Vendor is increasing the cost of all MTB Products by 10%. Click OK to proceed.
5. The Global Replace Log.
The Global Replace Log lets you know if the changes were successful.
6. The Default PO Cost has been updated.
Now, note the Cost column again. The values have been updated to reflect the changes that were made.